A common obstacle to the efficiency and success of today’s enterprise marketing teams is managing the sheer volume and variety of their workload. In fact, more than 60% of marketers say that they are taxed for time.
On the front end, growing and sustaining a brand or launching a product through multiple campaigns, projects and events brings exciting challenges and the opportunity for creativity. Meanwhile, these also require behind the scenes administration and time-consuming management of budgets, multiple vendors and logistics. The quest to streamline and organize the details and processes is a daily mission.
It’s likely that you’re looking for a simple, automated solution to this daily puzzle.
The use of an integrated platform for managing your marketing operations will be especially effective during busy weeks or when “issues” crop up. Often multiple or distant vendors blame each other rather than taking ownership and solving the problem. On the other hand, however, a single, cohesive resource provides a fast, efficient and cost-effective way to address these inevitable situations.
And, what’s more, you can expect to gain both quantitative and qualitative ROI by investing in a comprehensive, single-source support platform:
- Less time spent managing multiple vendor relationships
- Process consistency
- Optimized workflow
- Efficient troubleshooting/problem-solving
- Simplification and automation of reporting and communications
- Streamlined implementation of new programs
- Confident brand consistency
- Less time spent procuring vendors for multiple services or products
- Minimized technology compatibility or service issues
- Less time spent on supplier service agreements, performance monitoring and evaluations
- Heightened security with limited access to systems from outside applications
- Enhanced partnership development and cooperation
- Favorable pricing as a result of multiple services
- Management and organization of locally based, customized campaigns, assets, reporting and vendors
If you’re looking for a way to help your marketing organization function more efficiently and gain consistency in process, execution and accountability, then a single source marketing operations platform that is tailored to meet their needs is a smart move.
For more information on how the Iris Gearbox® solution can be that comprehensive tool for your team, contact us at 913-749-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org .